Dear teachers and fellow students,
Have you extended the knowledge during the epidemic prevention period? Now, you can enjoy the latest trending information instantly at home, instead of visiting the library to borrow books or magazines. There are more than a hundred popular electronic and paper magazines in the library are available to download.
Library magazines have diverse topics, whether obtain first-hand information, such as financial business management, news, digital information, or to understand leisure topics, such as home & lifestyle, travel, fashion style or language learning, all of the above can be viewed online or downloaded via mobile devices.
How to use:
* Access to the library (paper periodicals):
- The academic journals are located on the 3F
- The location of the leisure magazine collection is on the 4F
* Online access (electronic periodicals):
(1) For PC user, please log in the EResources System(ERM) (http://diglib.tmu.edu.tw/smartweaver/)
Enter keywords → E-magazine name (ex: Global Views Monthly, LiveABC)
(2) For smartphones and tablets, please download the free APP first → select to log in to the TMU Library, please refer to the basic guide for entry (https://tmu.ebook.hyread.com.tw/resource/userGuide3.0_tw_ch.pdf)
(3) The account and password for e-books and periodicals is the same as the TMU library renewal system (for account login issues, please contact Information Desk # 2514)
(4) In order to login into the new library system, please refer to the library webpage [[Announcement] Login method update of the Chinese e-book platform] (http://library.tmu.edu.tw/Forms/Form0001/Form0001_V.aspx?ID=96)